Insurance, Rates & Services
Our practice specializes in providing both medication as well as therapy services. Note that therapy services offered include both individual as well as couple’s sessions.
We do offer Genesight to our existing patients for those struggling to find a medication regimen that works for them (https://genesight.com/).
Most insurances are accepted with the exception of Aetna, Tricare, Medicare, Medicaid or Tenncare. Coverage and cost is dependent on your insurance provider and benefit plan.
We recommend asking your insurance provider the following questions to help determine your benefits for psychiatry and/or therapy services:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Rates Without Insurance
- Nurse Practitioner (Medication Management)
- $250 New Patient Evaluation
- $90 – $230 Follow-up
- Counseling and Therapy Services
- $200 New Patient Evaluation
- $150 Follow-up
We currently only accept credit cards as a form of payment due to the ongoing state of emergency and telehealth services.